Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Buy Rare Fusion Jazz Rock here!


Okay guys, you cannot imagine the hours and cyber-muscle that went into putting this show together!!



I always think this every show -- but really -- THIS TIME --

Sir JazzRock-Radio.com has outdone himself.

This baby really smokes and covers so many bases near and far in the Minkowskian Fusion World-Line that it staggers my ability to imagine all the neurons and practice sessions and takes that went into making music like this available to our mortal ears -- to "open the way" that we all can enter in . . .

I cease my epiphany.


I have finally added ALL info and shopping links for each artist so you fusion junkies can blow several hundred dollars off the show page.

BTW: I have an RR Gadow handmade axe in layaway and as well as two Event Tuned Reference Studio Monitors all due out THIS month. So, like buy something so I can earn oodles of commission / affiliate dollars AND you will be supporting the ARTISTS too! It's win-win for all of us. You hear, enjoy, discover, and buy new tunes, I make a mere pittance of kick-back moolah, and all those broke fusion bands can go buy a pizza after the gig next month!

Ciao!

http://JazzRock-Radio.com

~ jwp

. . . a fusion junkie known worldwide for his
cyber tenacity and general curmudgeon attitude . . .

and so I get what I want done somehow, someway -- even
if it means waiting a few decades . . .

last man standing . . .

No comments: